Welcome to Puddock Farm Pine Lodges
Are you stifled in the city? Trapped in traffic? Oppressed in the office? Do you long to escape from it all …
Come to this lovely unspoilt corner of Romney Marsh with nothing but sheep and birds for company. Relax and unwind in your own cozy pine log cabin or soak up the sun on your own southerly facing, decked verandah with its open views across fields.
Our special Self Catering pine holiday lodges have been awarded four stars by VisitBritain. Coarse fishing is free to guests on our farm.
- All lodges are non – smoking and gas and electricity are by meter reading.
- We regret no pets; sheep on farm.
- Bed linen included, towels can be hired.
- Medieval Rye with its cobbled streets
- Designer Outlet centre at Ashford
- Steam trains – Romney Hythe and Dymchurch miniature Railway
- Kent and East Sussex Railway at Tenterden
- RSPB Reserves at Rye Harbour and Dungeness
- National Trust properties include – Sissinghurst, Bodiam, Rye – Lamb house
- Kite Surfing and Water Sports at Camber Sands
- Trips to France from Dover, Folkestone & Ashford (Eurostar)