Welcome to Puddock Farm Pine Lodges
Are you stifled in the city? Trapped in traffic? Oppressed in the office? Do you long to escape from it all …
Welcome to this lovely unspoilt corner of Romney Marsh with space to unwind, listen to birdsong and enjoy the stunning sunsets. At night if clear you can see the stars. Relax in your own cozy pine log cabin or soak up the sun on your own southerly facing, decked verandah with its open views across fields.
Our six lovely pine lodges are comfortable and individually decorated and furnished to a high standard. From a four poster bed to an en-suite sauna, the choice is yours! The Romney Marsh lanes are perfect for pedalling, traffic free and dotted here and there with the famous Romney Marsh churches and some wonderful old pubs! Biycycle hire – electric or pedal – is available from http://www.ebike-hire.com
- All lodges are non – smoking. Gas and electricity are by meter reading at cost.
- We regret no pets; sheep on farm.
- All your bed linen and towels are included.
- Why not hire an electric or pedal bike for your stay? http://www.ebike-hire.com
- Medieval Rye with its cobbled streets
- Designer Outlet centre at Ashford
- Steam trains – Romney Hythe and Dymchurch miniature Railway
- Kent and East Sussex Railway at Tenterden
- RSPB Reserves at Rye Harbour and Dungeness
- National Trust properties include – Sissinghurst, Bodiam, Rye – Lamb house
- Kite Surfing and Water Sports at Camber http://www.camberkitesurfing.com
- Trips to France from Dover, Folkestone & Ashford (Eurostar)